Boats sink in the Columbia River every year in the great Pacific Northwest for this very reason. Pulling your anchor off the bottom using the sliding ball set up is the most effective way to do so. The problem is, uneducated anglers will try to do this without knowing how easy it is for issues to arise on the river. In this video Cameron Black shows you how to properly pull up your river anchor and the steps you should take.
Join the conversation on our other platforms! Follow us:
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/fishingaddictsnw
- Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/fishingaddictsnorthwest/
- Instagram - http://instagram.com/fishingaddictsnw/#
- Podcast: https://fishingaddictsnw.podbean.com/
- Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/FishinaddictsNW
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/fishinaddictsnw